Re: HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 07:27:31 -0400

Betty - add to that IMM crosses always seem to lead to ugly!

Nice one, Mary Lou. I've lost track of how many IMM crosses here, but
only two have given really decent form in kids.

That's the darkest pigment I've seen first generation from IMM. I think.

This year, I'm getting to see how fast IMM's wonderful health here
disappears in subsequent generations. :-( Better form, worse health.

<<<This cross has been far and away the best from Immortality as pod
parent.>>

Sometimes, I'm convinced that all rebloom crosses lead to some shade of
purple, white, or yellow! Betty W.>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7