Re: ADMIN: Fwd: Updates in Your Groups, May 6, 2010
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: Fwd: Updates in Your Groups, May 6, 2010
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 11:22:55 -0000

Not sure this counts as junk mail. The message tipped me off that Phil and Margie had put up folders showing some of their iris. Not sure when/if I'd have noticed that since I'm set to 'no mail' and have to sign on to the Yahoo Groups. I don't really check for new photo folders that members may put up.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA