Re: SDBs 'Twitter', 'Uppity', 'With Castanets', and 'Zooboomafoo'
  • Subject: Re: SDBs 'Twitter', 'Uppity', 'With Castanets', and 'Zooboomafoo'
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 20:12:32 -0000

Thanks everyone. I'm glad they were enjoyed. I'm hoping more people will recognize how wonderful the medians are and add them to their gardens. My garden would seem so empty without them.

Donald, thanks for the laugh. :) I'm not especially familiar with Texas ragweed, but I'd bet it has it's beautiful side when it isn't in the wrong place. Not to mention, this camera can make anyone's photos better.

Barb, I'm surprised you aren't tired of my photos from facebook.

Jan, I wish you could grow SDBs, but I wish I could grow PCNs. I'd love to see more of them if anyone has images to share.

I'll send more soon. The IBs are *just* starting and they're early. Everything's early and our temps have been way too high too soon for my tastes. There are TBs with 3' stalks and our show isn't until the 29th. It's still going to be the best year my garden's seen with stalks everywhere, so far be it from me to complain about the timing! ;)