MDB 'Keeno' and SDBs 'Blueberry Sweetie', 'Eye Of Sauron', 'Fancy Sparkler', and 'Ghost Ship'.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: MDB 'Keeno' and SDBs 'Blueberry Sweetie', 'Eye Of Sauron', 'Fancy Sparkler', and 'Ghost Ship'.
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:36:12 -0400

It's a busy time around here, but I wanted to share a few more photos. The first 3 in this batch are from 2009 and that makes me want to point out most of what I have in '09 intros is out of pure generosity from the hybridizer and several belong to my club. I know Elm shared a beautiful photo of EOS, but I was so pleased with it, I had to share another photo. All of these are first-year plants.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image