Re: Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:10:39 -0500

Morning Chuck n all.

I hope you're taking lots of photos, Chuck.  :)

With a mere 1000 or so iris, and only about 10 blooming so far due to our suddenly delayed spring by all this cool rainy weather, I've been trying to hunt down the last 100 or so.  Each year, some labels go AWOL.  My iris are all over the landscape though, aside from about 200 in the nursery beds.

I live about a mile from a small rural community, Ste Anne.  I learned they were doing a project on highspeed dsl, about 5 years ago.  Since I was within the correct range, I was the first installation, thankfully.

I'm not too sure about wireless, however, as most people don't understand setting it up to be private.  I'm sure if you had a laptop or Ipod, you could drive up the road near your neighbours, and have access to their wireless.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3