Very first seedling, maiden bloom
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Very first seedling, maiden bloom
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 19:59:07 -0700 (PDT)

This is my very first seedling to bloom. Sdlg: 08-01D, Moon Over Madness X Barbara Jean. 5 buds, tight branching.  There are 3 other seedlings from this cross, but no bloom from them this year. I really like the style arms and interested in seeing what it does the next couple of years.

All comments or criticisms greatly appreciated.

Billy

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg