Re: HYB: TB: yellow sib to Ic10tlav
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: yellow sib to Ic10tlav
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 02:21:26 -0000

YAWN!

Just kidding! Just kidding! Out of curiosity, since this apparently does well in the vale and therefore surely has strong growth and bloom habits and probably resistance to foliar scum diseases, is it being grown somewhere outside the vale under different conditions? Looks really good from my chair here and so did the lavender clump.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA