Re: Re: AIS: need help
  • Subject: Re: Re: AIS: need help
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Deb,
The Checklist Database sign-in can be a bit touchy.
To get there you go to AIS website at Irises.org, then click Iris Information, look for AIS Iris Checklist,
click that link, now you should be at AIS Iris Checklist Database, click on that.  This is where you should be able to put in your 'user name' and 'password'.  The 'password' section is very sensitive to upper and lower case so you need to type it in exactly as it is shown on your welcome letter.
If this is not clear as mud - giggle - call me and I will walk you through it - 559-683-0447
Janet Smith
AIS Slides Chair