Re: HYB:TB: Dusky Grape X Twilight Fancies
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB:TB: Dusky Grape X Twilight Fancies
  • From: "rose kinnard" <rkinnard@minesmo.org>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:39:08 -0700

Hi Linda, I really like this one, what could you cross it to that would give it a "rebloom" chance?
Seems much to nice to let slip away.

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:TB: Dusky Grape X Twilight Fancies

Not a chance of rebloom, but I like this one. This year. Not maiden
bloom, so it probably didn't look all that good in the past. Really
nice stalks & branching, cleaner hafts than most seedlings here for a
dark variegata.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone7