Re: HYB: Small step toward blue-greens?
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Small step toward blue-greens?
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:11:39 -0700 (PDT)

I know you guys probably thinking I'm straining my eyes too much ;0)

but I know that I'm seeing turquoise/aqua in the style-midribs of this one.

It'll be along way to go but these two beauties are in the Iridaceae:

Ixia viridiflora

and Lachenalia viridiflora

So it's within the realm of possibilities.