Re: HYB: pod parents
  • Subject: Re: HYB: pod parents
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:00:14 EDT

I used to keep very detailed seedling albums, but now settle for the low-effort approach -- mug shots added to my genealogy program.  The attached chart illustrates this.  It was prepared using Family Tree Maker.  With such software I can analyze many multi-generational pedigrees in much less time than it took to compile a 4 or 5-generation pedigree by hand.  If a photo has already been linked to each family member, generating a chart like the one I've attached takes just two clicks.
Sharon McAllister