RE: SDB Irish Harp
  • Subject: RE: SDB Irish Harp
  • From: "laura berenson" <lsberenson@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:48:39 -0500

I see why you're so excited about that one, El. I grow many daylilies, including many of what I call "the newest and the bluest" (ie, with beautiful color and/or fantastic edges and eyes and/or patterned daylilies) and I've had a fairly decent-sized orchid collection over the years, but Irish Harp has got to be one of the most unusual blooms I've ever seen. I've just placed it on a very short list of plants to seek out ASAP!
Laura Berenson
Lurking in Pipersville, PA