TB: 'Earth Born' (Hager)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB: 'Earth Born' (Hager)
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 00:19:36 EDT

The late Ben Hager's 'Earth Born' is one of those TBs that not only creates a sense of awe in me but also simply makes me happy and makes me smile.  Nice form, sturdy stalk, good branching, and.....color!  I am using it to try to bring some of those colors into my arilbred lines.  There is a fat pod on it right now.

Elm