Re: Blooming today SDB Seedling
  • Subject: Re: Blooming today SDB Seedling
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 16:28:05 -0700

Hi Kent and all,
It is really nice to see someone has bloom. I am really enjoying your photo. This spring in the Pacific Northwest is cool and showery. I recorded 5.17" of rain at my house for the month of April.  That is way above normal. Our early shows have both been canceled.
I do have stalks coming along, but not a single SDB is anywhere near blooming. There is a possible 1-2 days in mid week with temps.in the 60's and without showers but we are lacking warmth. Yesterday we had a high of 69. Very few days this year have been over 60 degrees. High today 55 and quite windy. Too uncomfortable out doors for me.
Sorry you are plagued with an abundance of rain. At least, you still have bloom.