2011 Convention in Victoria, Canada
  • Subject: 2011 Convention in Victoria, Canada
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:40:36 -0700

Due to an unexpected surgery my husband had I am not able to attend the 2011 Convention as I had hoped.
(If you have never been to Victoria and the Buchart Gardens, you are in for a treat.)
So, those of you attending and have good camera skills - think of AIS Digital Programs and take lots of photos
especially of people (faces please-smile!) and send me copies.
All of you have a grand time,
Janet Smith
AIS Slides
Photo Contest