Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • Subject: Re: Seedlings and the bad weather years.
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 05:57:39 -0700

Hi Janet

Since one watches bloom for at least 3-5 before introduction, one gets an idea of how it behaves in most season. Of course there's always the odd one that behaves well for 4 years, so you release it and then it has it's bad year. :-) If it does have a really bad year, then yes you'd watch it a bit longer or turf it.

Colleen Modra
Thermomix Consultant
Mt Pleasant
South Australia