RE: HYB: fav from the cross
  • Subject: RE: HYB: fav from the cross
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 07:42:00 -0500

I like the colour on this one, Linda.  But why are you thinking of your first seedling, one must ask...

To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
From: lmann@lock-net.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 06:50:49 -0400
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: fav from the cross

FINAL EPISODE X (TEA LEAVES x MATRIX). 2nd yr to bloom. Neither parent
reblooms here, so I'm not expecting it, but always hopeful ;-)

I keep thinking about my first seedling, the one from pallida...

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7