Re: HYB: odd pattern
  • Subject: Re: HYB: odd pattern
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:44:05 -0400

Beats me - I guess I could have tried to cross it with something, but
without a clue as to what it is & not pretty, didn't know what to try.
I don't have any luminatas.

I tried to imagine it with different colors, see if that made something
pretty, but couldn't really see anything that was gong to be appealing.
Here's a "photoshopped" version tinted slightly diff. Maybe with
stronger color on the falls it would be interesting.

> Some sort of luminata zonal combination?
> Betty W.
> KY Zone 6 with a late stalk on Luminosity.

JPEG image