Re: Any ideas?

Looks like Cloud Cap De Forest 1953.  Check out this link

MargieBrown, NY
In a message dated 5/11/2011 1:08:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jms1027@insightbb.com writes:

A friend had this iris given to her.  It is between a pink and a salmon color.  She said the lady who gave it to her said it came from several generations ago in Holland???
My guess is that it is a "modern" iris, but I haven't seen one quite this color.  Anyone have any ideas what it might be?