Re: AIS Bulletin for April
  • Subject: Re: AIS Bulletin for April
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:50:18 -0700

Sorry missed this e-mail.
We are next to Oakhurst or 1/2 hour from the Yosemite gate.
We are at 3000 feet and silly me brought TBs with me when we moved here.
Having to change to SDBs as the TBs are not blooming well.
We do not have a garden, but Doug Kararowski in Mariposa does which is not that far from Superstition (Rick Tasco).  Lovely drive.