COMP: Website is updated!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hello to you all!

Our website has been updated!  www.mioiris.org

There is a link to our Facebook page on the website, and in the "Photo Gallery" page, there is link to our club's 66th annual show in Hale, Michigan, 2010.  Or, you can click on the link below.

If you wish to comment on any of the photos on the Facebook album, you will have to either sign in first, or create an account.

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .J)
Like us on Facebook! ~ 'Mio Irisarians' ~