Re: Re: HYB: SDB seedling
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: SDB seedling
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 21:40:00 -0400

Anja  --  I know that, in a busy life, itâs hard to do all the things that weâd like to.  But the value of keeping a record of each cross is that, when you see the results,  it enables you to plan your future crosses on the basis of what seems to work and what doesnât.  Also, of course, it enables you to avoid making unproductive crosses twice.  --  Griff
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 12:10 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: SDB seedling

Thank you Adam, Jill and Griff. Griff, it was a planned cross but I have to admit (I am ashamed) that I did not keep a record of the parents.
Thanks again