Re: HYB: Tenderly X October Splendor
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Tenderly X October Splendor
  • From: Linda Mann <747mann@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 05:48:11 -0400

That definitely is a cutie!

Does the narrow thing rebloom?  If it's a strong summer bloomer, want
to let me torture it?  I'm not ready to give up on those old narrow
things just yet.  But I do know what you mean - HoM is esp prone to
narrow kids.  & I'm winding up with way too much space devoted to too
narrow things I'm holding, waiting for a halfway decent rebloom season
to properly evaluate breeding potential.

<(Come What May X Harvest Of Memories) X Renown>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8