RE: TOM JOHNSON TB, LOOKS TO BE FLOATING IN AIR
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: TOM JOHNSON TB, LOOKS TO BE FLOATING IN AIR
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:42:23 -0400

That’s a really pretty picture. I was just outside looking at my clump of TJ and my flowers don’t look that big or that ruffled. The blooms just started opening yesterday and we had rain last night. The reason I was out there was Daredevil stalks were all over the ground and I had to stake them. L

Cheryl