  • Subject: 2 NOIDs
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 15:17:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Here are two NOIDs that I have no idea about, but they certainly look distinctive.  Anyone have any suggestions/possible names?
First one is definitely a TB; the second one is 15" tall.  I tried looking in the online checklist and the encyclopedia, but to no avail.
Thanks in advance for any input.
In spite of the seemingly endless rain, my irises are showing well.  I judged at the Louisville society
yesterday and, again in spite of all the rain, they had a nice showing.  Jim and Janet Wilson made a sweep with most of the awards.
Fun as usual.  Judged with Jody Nolin (Reg. 6) and a group from Tennessee.

JPEG image