Re: Emailing: 124.jpg
  • Subject: Re: Emailing: 124.jpg
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:49:16 -0400

Good.  Itâs always heartening to get good branching with a pretty flower.  --  Griff
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:19 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Emailing: 124.jpg

Hi Griff
This is the closest to a mug shot as I have-I was so taken with the branching that I didn't get many close ups.  The photo doesn't really do it justice, but gives a good idea about form.  The substance was not as good as its sibling was so I crossed them to each other 8>) hoping to get the best of both.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6