Re: HYB: totally out of control

<<Last week when I counted, there were already pods from nearly 90
different crosses.

This is totally nuts!>>

Hmmm, a good problem to have, if you have enough space, huh Linda??

Well, you could always come to Michigan . . .  Last year both Brock and myself had less than 50 pods TOTAL!  -- and we live 4 1/2 hours away from each other!

My seeds from 2010 (and all TB seeds from 2009 crosses) are happily awaiting in the 'fridge undergoing the Chuck Chapman method of germination . . .  so far so good!