Re: Photo; New Regelia seedling
  • Subject: Re: Photo; New Regelia seedling
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my!  What a little cutie!!!
Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels
 I own a dog and I vote!!

From: "Elmsterj@aol.com" <Elmsterj@aol.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 9:43:22 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Photo; New Regelia seedling

Greetings, all
Here is a photo of a new iris seedling of mine.  It is an RC (regelia + RC cross).  It comes out of my many years of working with I. stolonifera and other hybrids.  The cross is (Merlin's Magic x Vera) X Eunice.  'Eunice' is a regelia x onco cross, and it is from 'Eunice' that the signal derived.  Nice, deep coppery-brown coloring.  Two views.