Re: Not an iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Not an iris
  • From: robert sutton <20060sutton@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:01:41 -0700

Adam,

Not sure what specie of cactus it is, however yes it is a pink colored one, and as you can see by the accompanying pic, there is a third one about to open, as well as a second cactus. This is a couple of my wife's surviving cactus that she and her mother used to have. They multiply like crazy here and always put on a nice display for a few days.
Robert