Needing a Photo of Kelly Norris - sigining his new book!
  • Subject: Needing a Photo of Kelly Norris - sigining his new book!
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:26:51 -0700

By any chance did someone take a photo of Kelly while he was signing his book at the convention?????
We need one and I was so busy helping I completely forgot to take one myself.
If you do kindly send it to me.  It needs to be high resolution 300 dpi or as close as you can get.
Don't worry about cropping it if it needs it we will do that.
Janet Smith
Photo Coordinator