Re: Re: 2 Noids TB's
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: 2 Noids TB's
  • From: Annette Milch <tmilchh@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:30:08 -0400 (EDT)

Not Belvi Queen. Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 23, 2012 7:14 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: 2 Noids TB's

Thank you, also, Bonnie.

I'll make sure to mention the names of those others, but due to the lack of plicata markings in the falls centers, I do not think Carnival Song is eligible. The stalk is still in bloom on the table, and none of the flowers show that center line.

Dancing Tiger, huh?  That would be fun to try and ID apart from Belvi Queen!  Ha!  I can't find a modern photo of it anywhere on the web right now.

Yes, oh the joys of hunting.  Eventually, I give up.  But not without trying!

Adam~