Re: HYB: Cantina X Sharpshooter

Hi Mary Lou,

Just a bit of info on Cantina ....  I know for a fact that it is a constant rebloomer here in NE Michigan.  Luke had it in his garden, and it would bloom from August until frost in the first week of October.  May be a repeat bloomer??

Nice to see you got some seedings from it.  :-)  Even if they might be a High C Sharp!  :-)