Re: Lemon Ripple & EC X Fogbound
  • Subject: Re: Lemon Ripple & EC X Fogbound
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 07:10:18 -0400

Glad to hear they are doing well. When I saw those enormous CA grown
rutabagas of LR, I was fearful of her survival, but she seems to be
adjusting ok. Stalks look puny, but at least she's going to try to
bloom. Poor irises are really messed up here this year - everything
blooming at once, lots of freeze damage and horribly diseased foliage as
a result.

The EC X Fogbound seedling I sent is a sib to this one.

Linda Mann east TN zone 7 USA

JPEG image