Can I now see photos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Can I now see photos
  • From: "prsdt" <prsdt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 18:40:22 -0000

Thank you for the help, everyone. The archive solution works. I am able to see photos.
I might go to Presby Garden in NJ. If I do I will take a lot of photos
and post some pictures.
I live in Ma. and we do not have many bearded Irises here in New England that I know of.
I have only seen a few in my life and Presby is one of the best in the World. so I will go. The pictures are very importand for this flower since the bloom time is so short, and now with the digital cameras, its glory can be seen by everyone.