Does anyone recognize this???
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Does anyone recognize this???
  • From: "Deb" <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:58:24 -0000

I can't find my maps and although most of my irises still have their metal markers, a few got away before we covered my chicken pen with bird net...the chickens scratched them out! This one does not seem to resemble any that I have on my trade list. If anyone has any idea what it might be, please let me know. I expect I can recall having an iris with that name and if isn't tagged anywhere else in my beds, then that would have to be it.
Thanks!!

How can I post a photo???? There is no attachment for photos on my group message page.