Re: HYB: seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Linda,
Nice to see you have established seedlings that will grow in your area, especially ones that are pleasant to the eye, as well as note worthy. My congratulations!!. Our flowers are almost totally finished here, with just a few stragglers here and there.- San Joaquin Valley in California, dead center of the BIG DROUGHT AREA!!.
Robert