Bronze Beauty

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

BRONZE BEAUTY is a unregistered regilia hybrid (RH) introduction by the Van
Tubergen family around the turn of the century. This is for Dennis since he
seems to like this type of iris.

Dennis, you and your camera have done a much better job of capturing OMAR'S
TORCH than I have been able to do. My picture can best be described as a
dark blob in the middle of a blurry background.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com

ONElist:  where real people with real interests get connected.
Join today!