Re: Opals for Ethyl

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
>Maybe its just the limitation of computer images and monitors but the one
>thing missing from Opals for Ethyl appears to be anything arilish.  Am I
>missing something?

It's father was CAPITOLA so I guess you should compare it to that to see
what aril qualities were passed along.  CAPITOLA is about to bloom in my
garden, so I can post a picture of that in a few days.  <grin!>

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

ONElist:  Where Star Wars fans unite!
Find your Star Wars list today!