Re: DIABOLIQUE

From: JEM300@aol.com

Hi Harold,

<< Are there more than 10 members to this list? Not many people are posting.

Actually I went and checked.  There are 77 subscribers to iris-photos and 306
to iris-talk.  I think not everyone who is subscribed has the capability to
scan photos to post on the list.  Many just are enjoying your beautiful
pictures.  I personally don't have a digital camera so have to wait until my
photos get developed.  Actually, my bloom season just started so I have about
14 more exposures left on this roll so it could be a while....I have been
popping the occasional photo to the list though of last year's iris.

Have a happy mother's day, all....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, MIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society

ONElist:  where real people with real interests get connected.
http://www.onelist.com
Join today!