[PHOTO] BOOGIE WOOGIE | Tue, 11 May 1999 23:20:50" />

Here is a so-so image of BOOGIE WOOGIE that might help make the
Note the distinctive coloration on the shoulders and the veining on the

I try to have a photo of every TB, aril, Siberian and PCI cultivar in the
garden. Currently the photo album contains about 850 TBs and 150 to 200 of
the others. I hope to add another 50 or so by the time the bloom season
ends. Many of those will be LAs and spurias. Since the new scanner and
software work well together, I am willing to scan and sent privately any
that I have that are requested.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9