Re: Iris Ramblings

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Jan Clark wrote:
> From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
> ><< Two days ago I released about 1500 lady bugs who feasted on the
> >  beginnings of a gigantic aphid invasion.........
>  >You can buy ladybugs and other insects.
> >  I bought a box of 10,000 mealworms once as I needed them as livefood
> >for...........
> >  Ladybugs can be bought at most garden centers in little mesh bags, the
> >trick.......
> Not wanting to steal JIJ's thunder, but don't all these messages belong on
> Iris-talk?
> I get iris-photo's in digest then go to the archives for the pic's. OT's
> clutter up both the digest and the archives, and are really unnecessary.
> Sorry to whinge!

A couple of messages in the last 6 months hardly comprise a significant problem.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!