[PHOTO] TB: unknown | Thu, 13 May 1999 22:04:46" />

[PHOTO] TB: unknown

This is the iris that got me hooked 2 years ago.  I have seen it while
driving through many of the small towns and farm country throughout
southwest Ohio.

I got mine from a friend's old house on a wooded lot near Miami University
in Oxford, Ohio.  It has formed a very nice clump in my garden, as you can

I've used it in my hybridizing program because it's one of the few irises
that withstood the high winds of a bad storm last week.  Sturdy stalks are
a good trait!

JPEG image

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com