[PHOTO] SDB: variegated foliage on Just A Croc | Fri, 14 May 1999 20:00:39" />

[PHOTO] SDB: variegated foliage on Just A Croc

I have had variegated foliage on Just A Croc (Kasperek, 1997) since I planted
it last year.  It is not registered with variegated foliage nor have a known
anyone else who reported this.  It bloomed today (guess that photo will come
later) and the bloom was normal and quite nice.  I am not a big fan of light
blue irises but this one has a nice "butterfly" blue color with deep blue
spots on falls with hafts the color of split pea soup.  It's a "keeper".

Linda Doffek    (please excuse the u-g-l-y garden marker tags here!)
West Bend, WI  Zone 5

JPEG image