[PHOTO] short stuff | Sun, 23 May 1999 13:13:25" />

[PHOTO] short stuff

I am rather frustrated.  After waiting for two years to see them bloom,
several of my TBs bloomed on short stalks this year.  INCA QUEEN was the
worst...with multiple bloom stalks, none bloomed higher than 6" or 7" tall.
HONKY TONK BLUES did this too...on stalks about 10" to 12" tall.

Next to HTB and IQ are other irises like THORNBIRD, MOTHER EARTH, and GRAND
CANYON which all bloomed normally.  So I don't see how I could blame it on
the soil or the weather.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com