[PHOTO] Re: Re: AUTUMN TRYST?? | Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:54:02" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: AUTUMN TRYST??
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:53:48 EST

OK, now I'm confused...my unlabeled (lost it) iris that is reblooming now I
thought was AUTUMN TRYST, but that picture posted by Mike Ayers does not
exactly look like my iris in bloom, mine has lavender stylearms
and lavender tipped beard, not yellow beard, and much more narrow edge on the
standards....gee, I wonder what mine is?   (picture attached)
Janet Natale
zone 8 of sc Myrtle Beach

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!