Re: seedling help

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] seedling help
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:30:19 EST

In a message dated 11/15/01 5:09:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<< Hey, need help with this one.  We keep walking by and looking at it and
saying hmmmmmm.  What do you all think? >>

Mike,
     I vote that this Iris be introduced.   Because of the soft colors, you
could name it something like "Morning Mist."  I love that bloom.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95