Re: comparison

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] comparison
  • From: Kitty Johnston <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:32:16 -0800

I have a strong feeling that you would then get some arguments online.  They are all lovely.  I can't wait for that one that your dad did that is so colorful.  Can't remember the name right now, but they are each lovely in someone's eyes.  I could never be a hybridizer.  I wouldn't be able to cull.

I do appreciate your sharing.  I have two of yours that are reblooming:  one is misnamed but is white on top and pale blue on the bottom and the other is Frequent Flyer.  Get lots of comments on people here who wonder how I have iris in November!  When I get MY digital camera for Christmas (;-), I will be able to post photos as they bloom too.

Kitty in Ojai who is thankful for this group and all the generous people in it.

 Thanks Kitty, and yes we get tons of duds, I just don't take any pictures of them ;-) If you would like I can go take a picture of a very colorful dud blooming right now.Mike