Re: brownishred rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] brownishred rebloomer
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:42:36 -0800

Thanks to all who responded to the red/brown rebloomer.  Looks like
everybody who answered liked it, we have plenty of it and it sure is
vigorous so we will probably end up introducing it in '03.  ('02 is loaded
already).  Sorry to all you really cold climate folks, I don't think it will
rebloom in your area (of course you never know) it is a late rebloomer here.
Thanks again for all the messages.
Rebloom is done for the season, cold last night and much colder tonight.

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.