Re: TB: QUEEN DOROTHY

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: QUEEN DOROTHY
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 02 13:57:55 -0600

>You look like you get the same weather patterns as we do in Manitoba. We have
had our
>coldest October since sometime in the 1800's as well.

>Sandra

I think the weatherman said the last time we had such a cold Oct was in
1924.  As if our winters aren't long enough!!!  I think we deserve a
nice, prolonged Indian summer after this ... say all of Dec. and Jan.!

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN