[PHOTO] TB: CLARENCE | Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:45:58" />

[PHOTO] TB: CLARENCE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: CLARENCE
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 02 07:45:36 -0600

Planted this summer. Sent up a late stalk this fall. I planted this last
summer as well, but that rz died over winter. Let's hope this one manages
to make it through its first winter (at least I finally got to see
CLARENCE bloom in person)!

This is my last set of '02 bloom pics, but I look forward to posting many
more next year!  All of the iris photos I have posted over the last
couple years can be viewed either in the iris-photos message archives or
on my website at:
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/irislist.html

CLARENCE (Lloyd Zurbrigg, 1991) TB, 35", M & RE (rebloom reported in CA,
IA, ID, MD, NC, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WV, zones 4-9). S. white, tinted
violet at top; F. light blue-violet, white center and hafts; cream beard;
sweet fragrance

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN